The Internal Tool Developer is part of the team responsible for the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of internal production management tools used to create and deliver animated feature films, commercials, and VR content.
• Work as part of a team creating custom production management tools based on G Suite applications, associated with other information management tools
• Participate in the design and development of new features
• Assist in the testing and release of production systems
• Monitor production systems and resolve operational issues
• Interact regularly with the production departments
• Communicate status and resolution with internal clients of varying technical expertise
• Maintain the support queue and manage multiple support and feature requests
• Work in a primarily Linux environment, distributed across multiple geographic locations
• BS or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field
• At least 2 years’ experience with commercial web development
• Experience with test-driven and/or Agile and/or [R|I]AD methodologies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good planning and estimating abilities
• Proficient in French and English (verbal and written)
• Good understanding of UI/UX principles
• Personal curiosity and interest for Information Visualization
• Good understanding of databases
• Continuous integration/deployment experience
This job description is not meant to be all inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please note that Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be considered in priority.