We are a fast-paced, growing and dynamic team, in a vertical of the advertising industry that works on incredible projects but must also keep them confidential for extended periods of time.
As a Security Engineer, you will use an in-depth understanding of client security requirements, local security policies and standards and an understanding of the environment to assist in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client and proprietary content.
You will also be providing guidance to infrastructure and desktop support staff, providing security evangelism to employees/personnel.
Auditing and remediation of . . .
- Chain of custody records
- Inventory management
- Workstation, device and server configurations
- Content handling, whether digital or physical
- Employee/personnel security awareness
- Security systems: agent deployment coverage, log content, , etc.
- Ensure proper user privilege assignment and management.
- Participate in incident management exercises
- Closely monitor and support the confidentiality of production jobs with security requirements.
- Monitor and investigate SIEM, Antivirus, Firewall, Behavioral Analytics, vulnerability management systems, DLP, threat intelligence, Mobile Device Management systems, Physical Access systems and Surveillance systems.
- Coordinate any necessary remediations with appropriate personnel.
- Conduct 3rd party audits.
- Assist with any security awareness training.
- Monitor and keep record of:
- Secure destruction of content.
- Auditing of systems and processes.
- Tracking of security events.
- Troubleshoot security-related system issues.
- Management of signed documents.
- Assist with security questionnaires.
- Monitor for security vulnerabilities in deployed products/services, assess impacts, and remediate.
- Monitor 3rd party IT service providers.
- Regularly test controls to ensure they’re in proper working order.
- Execute or assist with execution of the design and implementation of security systems, or general system infrastructure.
- Create test environment to test patches prior to release.
- Ensure devices such as switches/routers/firewalls are being backed up.
- Privilege access management.
- Assist with secure provision of new resources and systems.
- Assist with provision of testing environments and test systems.
- Great dedication to supporting internal client-teams’ ability to exceed client expectations.
- Adaptability: Ability to maintain poise in a challenging environment while juggling multiple priorities.
- Possession of great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and efficient with time.
- Understanding and experience with MPAA Best Practices is a plus.
- Discrete and ethical.
- Self-directed: Must be have excellent time management and project management skills and proactively engage in projects that continuously supports security requirements.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Passionate about the work: Has a strong desire to learn about security, build systems, and think about ways of breaking systems and processes.
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Powershell, Vbscript).
- Firewall administration/engineering.
- Experience with the following systems is preferred: Cisco, Palo Alto, Cylance, Airwatch.
- Strong understanding of major OS’s: Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and concepts: VLANs, ACLs, TCP/IP, HTTPS, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Strong understanding of systems management.
- A in computer science/privacy or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years managing infrastructure, particularly with a security focus.
- Strong Mac/Windows/Linux experience.
- Great experience with best-in-class tools.