Sponsors
Sponsor Products
hire me!
posted by Greg Whynott  on Nov. 5, 2018, 3:10 p.m. (10 days ago)
2 Responses     0 Plus One's     0 Comments  
Heya,
I was informed our company is taking a break at the end of the month for an indeterminate amount of time while details of the next project are worked out.
Should you know anyone who needs short term or perhaps permanent help, please point me their way and say good things about me. ;)

Thanks much!
greg

Thread Tags:
  discuss-at-studiosysadmins 

Response from Greg Whynott @ Nov. 5, 2018, 4:15 p.m.
Heya Greg,
I'm in Toronto. Thanks for responding too.
Greg

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 3:53 PM Greg Dickie <greg@justaguy.ca> wrote:
Hey Greg,

Where are you again?
Greg
On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 3:04 PM, greg whynott <greg.whynott@gmail.com> wrote:
Heya,
I was informed our company is taking a break at the end of the month for an indeterminate amount of time while details of the next project are worked out.
Should you know anyone who needs short term or perhaps permanent help, please point me their way and say good things about me. ;)

Thanks much!
greg

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

--

Greg Dickie
just a guy514-983-5400 To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

0 Plus One's     0 Comments  

Response from Greg Dickie @ Nov. 5, 2018, 3:55 p.m.
Hey Greg,

Where are you again?
Greg
On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 3:04 PM, greg whynott <greg.whynott@gmail.com> wrote:
Heya,

Thanks much!
greg

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

--

Greg Dickie
just a guy514-983-5400

0 Plus One's     0 Comments