Sponsors
Sponsor Products
Isilon Tips and Tricks Webinar / Dec 7th 11am PST
posted by Brett Dellandre  on Dec. 5, 2017, 3:24 p.m. (12 days ago)
1 Responses     0 Plus One's     1 Comments  

Hello SSA,

I hope I am not breaking the forum rules here.

Dell EMC is hosting and Isilon Tips and Tricks Webinar on Dec 7th at 11am PST.

Register here: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/13935/291795/tips-and-tricks-to-rock-your-isilon-world

Details:

Join us on December 7th at 11am PT / 2pm ET to learn our top tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Isilon implementation. Based on working with customers around the world, our Isilon technical experts will share insights and best practices across configuration, operation and management of Isilon environments. Time will also be allocated to a live ‘Ask-The-Expert’ session, so be sure to bring your specific questions and learn from your peer’ questions.

Presented by

Rash Vyas, Phil Lam, and Scott Owens

The webinar will play during the following time:

North America: Thursday, December 7th at 11:00 a.m. PST / 2:00 p.m. EST

Thread Tags:
  Isilon 

Response from Todd Smith @ Dec. 5, 2017, 4:10 p.m.
Thanks Brett,
Information is always welcomed.
It would be great if there was an idea of what topics are being covered.  Tips and tricks could be almost anything, would be great to figure out if this is something that I could find useful, before dedicating time and information towards it.
Thanks,
Todd Smith
Head of Information Technology
soho vfx | 40 Hanna Ave. Suite 403, Toronto, Ontario M6K 0C3
office: (416) 516-7863 fax: (416) 516-9682 web: sohovfx.com

To: "studiosysadmins-discuss" <studiosysadmins-discuss@studiosysadmins.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:24:38 PM
Subject: [SSA-Discuss] Isilon Tips and Tricks Webinar / Dec 7th 11am PST

Hello SSA,

I hope I am not breaking the forum rules here.

Dell EMC is hosting and Isilon Tips and Tricks Webinar on Dec 7th at 11am PST.

Register here: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/13935/291795/tips-and-tricks-to-rock-your-isilon-world

Details:

Join us on December 7th at 11am PT / 2pm ET to learn our top tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Isilon implementation. Based on working with customers around the world, our Isilon technical experts will share insights and best practices across configuration, operation and management of Isilon environments. Time will also be allocated to a live Ask-The-Expert session, so be sure to bring your specific questions and learn from your peer questions.

Presented by

Rash Vyas, Phil Lam, and Scott Owens

The webinar will play during the following time:

North America: Thursday, December 7th at 11:00 a.m. PST / 2:00 p.m. EST

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

0 Plus One's     1 Comments