Sponsors
Sponsor Products
Recommend door prop alarm that doesn't make your ears bleed?
posted by Saker Klippsten  on July 28, 2017, 12:40 p.m. (2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago)
1 Responses     0 Plus One's     0 Comments  
I am not saying I did this in one of our buildings.... but..Take the Cover off. Put some gaffers tape on the speaker. Put cover back on.
-S

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Rob LaRose <rlarose@rockpaperscissors.com> wrote:

Good morning!
I'm adding door-prop alarms to some rooms. The Detex units are dandy, but SO loud.
Anybody have one they use & like that can just let the people in the immediate vicinity know, and not everybody in the tri-state area?
--Rob

--Rob LaRose
engineer |rock paper scissors
245 5th ave 23rd floor new york ny 10016| O212 255 6446

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

Thread Tags:
  discuss-at-studiosysadmins 

Response from Jean-Francois Panisset @ July 28, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
/r/maliciouscompliance On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Saker Klippsten wrote: > I am not saying I did this in one of our buildings.... but.. > Take the Cover off. Put some gaffers tape on the speaker. Put cover back on. > > -S > > > On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Rob LaRose > wrote: >> >> >> Good morning! >> >> I'm adding door-prop alarms to some rooms. The Detex units are dandy, >> but SO loud. >> >> Anybody have one they use & like that can just let the people in the >> immediate vicinity know, and not everybody in the tri-state area? >> >> --Rob >> >> >> >> -- >> Rob LaRose >> engineer | rock paper scissors >> 245 5th ave 23rd floor new york ny 10016 | O 212 255 6446 >> >> >> To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to >> mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe > > > > To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to > mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

0 Plus One's     0 Comments