Sponsors
Sponsor Products
Best out of the box Analytics stack for Deadline?
posted by Michael Stein  on May 18, 2017, 7:55 p.m. (4 months, 6 days ago)
1 Responses     0 Plus One's     0 Comments  
I feel like I've asked similar before, but if you had to do a quick POC on analytics with Deadline, what would you use? Of course this hopefully won't just be a POC, so it would be great if it's something that scales.
I'm a fan of Grafana, but don't have strong thoughts about backend, but really want to know what everyone is using.
Thanks!stein

Thread Tags:
  discuss-at-studiosysadmins 

Response from Anonymous @ May 19, 2017, 3:45 a.m.
If you need something really 'quick', then the Deadline built-in system is pretty extensive and can generate custom reports:http://docs.thinkboxsoftware.com/products/deadline/9.0/1_User%20Manual/manual/statistics.html#custom-reports

On 19 May 2017 at 00:53, Michael Stein <steinomyte@gmail.com> wrote:
I feel like I've asked similar before, but if you had to do a quick POC on analytics with Deadline, what would you use? Of course this hopefully won't just be a POC, so it would be great if it's something that scales.
I'm a fan of Grafana, but don't have strong thoughts about backend, but really want to know what everyone is using.
Thanks!stein
To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

0 Plus One's     0 Comments